Self Sponsorship and residency by buying property!
As per Bahrain regulations:
The required terms to obtain the service:
- Applicant must attend in person or through his legal representative to implement the service.
- Applicant must not be working in governmental or private sectors of the Kingdom.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- In case of residence cancellation, a grace period is to be given not to exceed three months from date of issuing.
The foreigner who has an owner of a property in Bahrain:
- Service request form.
- A clear copy of passport.
- A clear copy of ID.
- Certificate of good conduct deed.
- A certified copy of the property stating that value of the property owned by the expat (in his name). The property value should not be less than 50.000 BD.
- A valid certificate of health insurance issued from the Kingdom of Bahrain
- The applicant must have a source of income sufficient enough to support himself and his dependents not to be less than five hundred Bahraini Dinars (500 BD) per month.
- A copy of the applicant’s card or his legal representative
- Copy of the electric bill
- The owned residence property must be located in touristic zone. For example Al Juffair, Amwaj, Riffa Views, Busaiteen, Abraj Allulu, AlAreen, etc…
- Submit the request of Self Sponsorship Residence Permit renewal before 6 month of its expiry.
- Go to Nationality, Passport & Residence Affairs, make sure to provide the required documents and follow the submission procedures.
- Fill out the application form and wait to be summoned.
- Go to the concerned employee to submit the required documents.
- Pay the fees and receive the receipt.